What Are Dental Bridges?
- Dental bridges literally "bridge" the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
- A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap and a false tooth/teeth in between.
Types of Dental Bridges We Offer
- Traditional bridges: Crowns on natural teeth with a false tooth in the middle.
- Cantilever bridges: Used when there are adjacent teeth on only one side of the missing tooth.
- Maryland bonded bridges: Made of porcelain fused to metal or plastic teeth and gums supported by a metal or porcelain framework.
The Benefits of Dental Bridges
- Restore your smile and the ability to properly chew and speak.
- Maintain the shape of your face and prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position.
- Offer a durable, long-lasting, and aesthetically pleasing solution.
The Process of Getting a Dental Bridge
- Initial consultation and examination.
- Preparation of the abutment teeth and impression taking.
- Fitting and adjustment of the custom-made bridge.
Why Choose Van Cao Dentistry for Your Dental Bridge?
- Expertise in creating natural-looking and comfortable bridges.
- Use of high-quality materials for durability and aesthetics.
- Personalized care and attention to detail.